Called in the other day … normal lady was there (older but not bad overall) - paid for 30 min massage one pineapple. The whole thing felt rushed as if she was expecting someone else. No TT or precursors to the flip at all. Wiped off all the oil and once I was turned over asked if I wanted a HJ, was a little annoyed as none of the usual treatments were offered. I decided that I would make it worth my time and offered two pineapples for a full service quickie. She said normally 4 pineapples for that, but I held my ground and said that I’d just take the massage and go if she wasn’t down for anything else. She again said 4 pineapple and I told I only had two. She hesitated and I got up to go, and she said ok… paid her the two pineapples….. little bit of TT to get it up put a dom on, and again felt rushed,,,, once she was her back though it was on!!! Took her to the edge ( I don’t think she was expecting much ) but once I got her moaning she was begging for more. Took her to the edge and stopped back to edge and stopped, she asked me not to stop and I told her I wasn’t done yet as she had rushed the massage. Few more rounds and she came just as I did. I hopped straight off and cleaned up, got dressed and left.

All in it was three pineapples, but I think I’m just about done with Brissy punting scene. Nothing good out this way and it seems like pulling teeth now for all of them, but hey for the time being went out with a bang.