Today was a great day of punting and a great day to be alive.
My motto is everyday you spend above the ground rather than under the ground is a blessing - and if you spend that day above the ground fucking two 19yo Japanese girl we thats a triple blessing.
Lets start with the super horny 19yo Emica ... wow! what a super horny girl!

LOOKS and BODY
Emica is only 19yo and totally looks 19yo.
She is a total natural, no make up no nothing, just naturally cute and pretty.
Emica is 100% Japanese but doesn't look Japanese at all.
She looks more Thai or Indonesian.
Around 160cm, and nice and curvy and thicc in the right places. Nice dark tanned skin.
Curvy but firm due to her very young age.
Nice B cup boobs and sexy as fuck 10/10 thicc firm ass!

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
New to Sydney but must have some experience in Japan given how confident and relaxed she is.
Super GFE girl, 100% natural, 100% organic, no preservatives, no artificial flavours.
I love this girl. She is so passionate and horny.
She treated me like I was he boyfriend returning after 2 years military service.

DFK and DATY
The best DFK I have had this year.
This girl is a mad passionate wild kisser. She just won't stop with the DFK.
From now on I think we should call it DJK instead of DFK.
Sexy as fuck pussy with a closely trimmed carpet.
Loves DATY and bucks and moans like fuck!

BBBJ
Awesome BBBJ.
This girl is a natural. Every thing she does is magic.

FUCKING.
Wild crazy GFE and PSE fuck.
Emica's cowgirl is the most intense and passionate and energetic cowgirl in Sydney.
Mad fuck in missonary and sideways with the non stop DFK and wild doggy fuck with her 10/10 firm ass.
She bit the fuck out of my finger while I was fucking her doggy - such a passionate girl.

ROUND 2
Fuck yeah!
This girl is a wild one and will fuck and fuck and fuck for as long as you want.

OVERALL
Emica is a great girl!
If you like skinny, and glamour, and white skin then no she will not be your type.
But if you are up for a wild GFE time with a super horny and super sweet and super energetic girl then Emica is the best fuck in Sydney right now.
She is here for the long time, so if you are looking for a new regular, Emica is the go to girl.