I went in with no booking, just happened to be in the area so decided, why not haha. Only 2 girls were available, C Aria and J Karin, both lovely and polite but I chose Karin.

Mamasan told me that she is a young, inexperienced girl and if that was ok with me. At this point I remember about the mixed reviews about her recently. Told her yeah thats fine and went in the room with reserved expectations, as I should. After my recent adventures with Cindy + Paula, I thought this might be the session to calm me down a little haha.

I went ahead and showered before Karin walked in, since i only went for a 30 min session and did not want to waste time. A little while later she walked in, said hello and immediately started meticulously unpacking and organized the room, this is mentioned in all her reviews and by the end of my session, I would realize why she has the tendency to do this.

Fast forward to the session itself, it was actually a decent punt. Her BBBJ was understandably basic, but she does put effort and she did her best, who am I to demand more than what she is comfortable in giving? She is shaved downstairs, clean, and super tight. She has very good, healthy proportions all around for her petite frame.

After the session, we had a quick shower, and she cleaned me thoroughly. We dried off and I figured this was a good time to talk to her about how she was feeling after reading her recent reviews (only did this since she replied in the post, and my experience with her was honestly good and i did not want her to feel dejected or whatever).

She told me she was fine, and that it actually made her realise her shortcomings and learnt from the whole thing. Basically she took it as constructive criticism which she took fully onboard. Then as i got dressed she told me to wait a little bit as she got her phone out to type something. Few minutes later she showed me a paragraph of whatever she wrote, im not gonna go on full details but from this, and the short conversation we had afterwards, i realised how very sweet she is as a person. She went out of her way to say what she wanted to say, whilst being professional and courteous about it, not wanting me to get the wrong idea.

All in all, Karin, if you read this, thank you! You were very sweet and caring, I hope nothing but the best for you!