I caught up with the new J girl Maki today.
WOW! What a spectacular little body!
Only 153cm and toned and fit all over but still has a massive set of natural DD cup boobs and a big round firm ass.
And a great GFE personality and horny nature too.
Excellent girl.

LOOKS and BODY
Maki is only 19 years young and from Okinawa.
She is only 153cm tall and has got an absolutely spectacular little body. Pretty close to a 10/10.
She is fit and toned but still has the most spectacular curves you can imagine.
Huge set of all natural DD cup boobs, small waist, toned abs, and nice round firm bum.
No flab or sag at all. She is all firm and fit with nice toned legs and a fully shaved pussy.
She is naturally pretty and looks more like a mixed race girl with her tanned skin, full pouty lips and sexy eyes. Very sexy and exotic face.
Her skin is perfect and flawless.
She also has a tongue piercing.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
Maki just arrived in Sydney for the first time and she is young but she definitely has experience in Japan and is very confident and lively.
Her personality is very GFE and warm.
She is a very passionate girl and loves to fuck.
She has got that exotic Okinawa tropical beach vibe. You can picture yourself sitting on a beach with her watching the sunset (well that's my fantasy anyway)

DFK and DATY
Very passionate girl and DFK from start of the session to the end.
Her tongue piercing feels sexy and she loves to use her tongue a lot when passionately kissing.
Nice fresh fully shaved pussy and delicious to DATY.
She gets super horny and excited her moans and sighs are very real and she even had a couple of sneaky orgasms.

BBBJ
I have been spoilt by three BBBJ queens in a row in Mari, Rena and Mayu in the last week.
Maki is not in the same league but she is still excellent. She is from the all mouth, no hands school of BBBJ and her tongue piercing adds extra sensation and pleasure to her BBBJ.

FUCKING
Maki is nice and tight but was soaking wet after the DATY and we didn't even need lube.
She is a very passionate girl and a really good GFE fuck.
Her amazing tits and arse and firm young body and exotic sexy looks are a delight to experience in every position.
And she totally gets into the fucking and her responses are very genuine.

ROUND 2
Maki is a horny girl and was straight onto my knob again as soon as I suggested another round.
A bit more sucking and licking and then another round of passionate sex.

OVERALL
There are so many top girls at Ginza now but you should definitely put Maki top of your list.
She is young and has a spectacular body with big natural tits and round firm bum on a tight fit body, which is very rare. She is a unicorn girl.
I love her dark exotic looks and her personality is very passionate.
She fucks with sensual intensity and is a cool chick to hang out with afterwards.
So much to like about this Okinawa girl.