Person's Name :Kim

Establishment: Yimi 476 Boundary Road, Archerfield, QLD 4108.

Month/Year of Visit :8/11/2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :yimi476.com.au

Phone :07 3277 7318

Hours of Business :Just started this week

Rates :
Yimi Provider Total
20 Minutes 50.00 70.00 . . . 120.00
30 Minutes 60.00 80.00 . . . 140.00
45 Minutes 80.00 110.00 . . . 190.00
60 Minutes 100.00 140.00 . . . 240.00

Extras Cost : Negotiate with Kim

Services Provided This Session :LFK, DATY, BBBJ, cowgirl, side saddle, missionary to finish, doggy.

Size/shape :166 cm slim with model body, natural C cups perfect shape, long sexy legs, pretty face

Nationality or Ethnicity :Vietnamese

Value for money/recommend? :Yes definitely

My experience/comments : I was up in Brisbane working on a project for the day and decided to visit this shop and Kim was available and just started there.

We started with some hugs and just light kissing and then we lay down and I was licking and sucking her pussy for ten minutes and she was getting very horny.

I am reaching up holding her boobs and then we change and Kim now makes her way down and is expertly sucking my balls so soft and sensual then licking my cock.

Then the slow sensual cock sucking about half way but very enjoyable with no teeth for about five minutes and then she puts the doms and jumps on top.

Her tight pussy was grinding onto my cock and she was really getting into it holding me inside tight and moving up and down slowly wanting her nipples sucked gently.

She was moving back and forth playing with my balls crying out softly as she fucked me slowly and she is a stunner and one of the best shaped bodies I have seen in a long time.

Kim was on top fucking me slowly and I am really enjoying looking at her and and I am fingering her arsehole on the outside and Kim was enjoying this attention.

She is leaning down on me so I can suck her nipples and then is getting frantic and crying out and grinding me inside her and cumming.

I can feel the juices flowing and Kim collapses on me and I hold her close and after a moments recovery for her she now grips me and rolls me over into missionary.

I am fucking her deep and slow and I am pacing myself going slow and deep and she has her eyes closed crying out softly and I can see her beautiful legs and body and I am hard.

I elevated up briefly and hammered her pussy for a few moments and then back down for some slow sexy stuff and was getting hot so changed to side saddle and just went slow to start.

I was changing angles and speeds and Kim had my balls and it felt amazing and looking at here again was the highlight and she responded well to what I was doing.

Time is getting close so I changed to doggy and went fast for five minutes and came with a very intense orgasm at the same time Kim came.

I then lay there recovering and we talked about where she had worked.