Lady's nationality: Japanese https://no5marrickville.com/profile/Keiko/

Rates: $280/1hr each

Date of visit: 28/10/2023

Establishment: No5 Marrickville

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: www.no5marrickville.com

Phone: 0417 888123

Hours of Business: 10 til late

Services Provided This Session: DATY, 69, BBBJ, DFK, Shower together

Size/shape: Photos and descriptions on the website are genuine and accurate.

Japanese C Cup 158cm 50kg

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely

The first step, as always, is to check the reviews on http://www.aus99forum.com. A few good reviews for Keiko.

The Establishment:

I like places where the girls wear dresses; it usually indicates more sociable girls. No 5 is excellent; the photos are real in my experience, and each advertised service is provided. I used SMS to book Keiko while on the train. I arrived, transacted the commercial part and went into the room to wait.

Those who read my reviews know I like No 5 Marrickville. In my experience, places have similar girls. The attitude at N0 5 is excellent.

The Lady:
The website description says, Sweet girl with babe face 😘😘😘

Young but excellent BBBJ skills!!! Super friendly personality. That is very accurate.

The photos are disappointing, having seen her in a dress and a birthday suit. The website photos are accurate; Keiko has a feminine body shape and is perfectly proportioned, resulting in a beautiful woman.

Keiko entered the room with a massive smile on her tiny body and put her arms around me, saying, "Hi there". Immediate hard-on.

The main part:
Keiko's English is sound conversational but has limits. Using a translator, we chatted, and this helped her relax. I pointed out I am older than her grandfather, and I am.

Into the shower, Keiko completed the standard No. 5 clean with some DFK. A little conversation.

Drying off, then some DFK. Onto the bed and some exploring, Keiko has very nice well formed natural tits. More kissing, then asked if she liked 69.

As her description says, Keiko is super friendly and moved straight into 69. Clearly, she enjoys sex. Her BBJ is good, and her ball-sucking is very good.

Every girl at No 5 is unique. Keiko is just plain fun. I have had great sex with girls at No.5, but what is outstanding with Keiko is everything is just fun, and the sex is extra.

Into doggy, Keiko has hips you want to grab and slam into. We switched to missionary, and she was so tight I came almost immediately. My fault, but she does feel great.

More kissing, then into the shower.

Keiko is a very, very, very sweet and amiable girl.

Some reports say GFE or PSE, but Keiko is an FFF experience, Fantastically Fun Fuck.

Do yourselves a favour and try Keiko. She is just plain fun sex. Enjoy the Keiko FFF experience.