Person's Name : Crystal/Tattooed BBW

Establishment : Private

Month/Year of Visit : September 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://m.locanto.com.au/sydney/ID_5...huge-tits.html

Phone :

Hours of Business :

Rates : $200/hr

Extras Cost :

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, Deepthroat

Size/shape : BBW

Nationality or Ethnicity : Caucasian

Value for money/recommend? : For the price, I guess it's ok but for the attitude definitely not

My experience/comments : My first ever private punting in Sydney and I guess it was ok. So I have been following her ad for a while especially with the positive reviews on Locanto and decided to book her on a saturday. This is where it gets trickier. When I messaged her she said she needed a few hours of notice during the day and would only book in if I paid a deposit. It was fine with me but I wasn't sure about a time as I did have other commitments. Her way of messaging can put you off but I still went for it anyways. The incall happens in a motel in Ashfield and there is enough privacy once you are inside the motel premises. Greeted her as soon as I went in but she looked sort of bored and bothered. The room is quite tiny and has her stuff all over the place. Got stripped, paid her the rest of the payment. I already had a shower before I left and she didn't offer one and only asked if I washed "it". She started off with a bbbj while I was lying on the side and can get uncomfortable for too long. It was good and she occasionally does deep-throat which can be a bit rough. The only extra I requested was multiple shots and she was happy to include two without any extra. I wasn't planning on having sex just BBBJ and had two shots and probably left in half an hour. WIR - definitely no. I did try to book an appointment with her the other day and she kept coming back at me with an attitude and I wasn't buying it this time and didn't proceed any further