Quote Originally Posted by faruk View Post
Why are you comparing this to privates? You should compare it to other shops, that would be the proper comparison.

It would be like if someone complained about David Jones prices, and I tell them it's cheap compared to Dior or Hermes. The proper comparison would be Myer.
This is where the whole thing and arguments fall down to pieces though.

I can buy the same bottle of coke in a super market (ginza who has economy of scale and different model and from what i know also do deals to have the women living there too) or i can buy it at the 7/11 which is more expensive but more convenient or a night club or a strip club. The locations and market their targeting varies dramatically, not to mention that most punters don't like the notion of going to a brothel and the stigma attached to it. So they pay more for rent generally but have access to many walk by corporate demographic types and those living in the CBD who are not that price sensative to 10-20$ who would often be doing 1 hour as it were. Not to mention that on average the girls at CBD are much higher class. Yes you may find a girl that worked at both, sure and now is less expensive but that just means it will cost me the same after the uber ride, and not all punters want FS all the time, the girls here do just about everything anyways and more. you will find that a lot of the cuter ones at ginza that offer pussy slide , rimming ect. charge $360 hr and only offer 45min minimum, looking at Sia and K Yuri/yuki, sure you will also get girls like Rebecca and jess ect.. that have been for a long long time too but id rather get them fresh here.

There are other massage shops in the CBD that are rub and tug for $60 a hour and 50 happy finish nude with some light touching and no kissing.

Its obvious that cbd's business model is different and its a free market economy, this isn't communism to mandate they all charge what some random punter thinks is right or wants to be true for their own benefit. The jacking up of the lower end of the spectrum of 30minutes means that i opt for 1 hour, this is classic sales tactics to upsell. I've never , even before the price rise, opted for the 30minute anyways. So i don't see a problem, but expect with so many girls i'd prob try more with shorter times to save some cash, but i tend to research the girls well first due to the drop box info exct.. So that basically it, they will either die or thrive, who is their direct competition in the CBD? no one, the whole strip there is death and i wouldn't touch anyone else on pitt street with a 10 foot barge poll so they have the place cornered, despite new competition. What ever they are doing is clearly working, hence the expansion and also the rumours of a third place (next/near) sirs.

my only real gripe is the outcall fee of min 2hours is ridicules and the reception staff at the old place are hard to understand, that's about it.

So you have all the choices you want, same as any industry, restaurants, apartment's/houses, ect...

and tbh we have no skin in the game except our foreskin, so really anything we even fathom/think is prob way of the mark as it is.

only time will tell