I have been a long time lurker, but I have decided to finally give back. I'm not going to sugar coat my reviews and will report it as it is.

Thought I'll give Saigon princess a go, tried to book on wechat but no reply. But since I was nearby I walked into the shop and Mellisa was available.
Very heavy on makeup and plastic surgery, nice curves though so I paid for 1hr. Waited in the room and started undressing and Mellisa comes in. Soon to follow was a very rush service, part 1 was actually not bad had a bit of pressure but her hands was just running everywhere like she needed somewhere to be. Used her phone a few times texting.

I thought to myself this isn't going to be good, She then came close to my ear and asked did I want extras and I paid $100 for b2b and hj, I know that I overpayed I just thought just maybe part 2 would be decent. Unfortunately it was terrible, b2b lasted like 3 mins then I was asked to turn around and soon followed a very mechanical hj, she left her underwear on and kept a bit of distance. She used a lot of lube to get me over the line.

Cleaned me up and I saw the time had only been 40mins, at this point I was over it got dress and walked out. I probably won't return to Saigon princess, except to see Jessica the rest of the talent there is just money hungry and not serivce oriented.