Fellow punters

No kidding, I'm looking to build a sugar dating website to connect men with young girls.

Punting at shops is fun, but dating then sex is always better. There are existing sites in the market, I know.

Building the site is not difficult, it's a simple 2-sided marketplace with supply (the girls) and demand (the men), with profile, photos and messaging. I've previously built a 2-sided marketplace in another industry hence we've had all the codes we can reuse to kickstart another one. Part reason I'm looking at this is because that business failed which put me in a worse financial situation hence I'm exploring other ideas.

The challenge is acquiring users, in this case, getting the girls to join and retaining them. The girls are typically in their 20s which means they don't use emails as much, and asking them for phone number is even harder given that sugar dating needs discreetness.

1 - Are you loyal to existing sugar dating sites? or are you willing to try out a new one?
2 - What problems do you have with the existing sites?
3 - What are your opinions on a new sugar dating site?
4 - Like other sites, male members need to upgrade to a monthly subscription to contact female members. There will be a limited number of FREE upgrades for early male users who are willing to test drive our site.

What are your thoughts?