Some of you might remember Nagi from back when she was around in July-Aug. She didn’t work a lot, short shifts and sporadic days. This isn’t her main job, she has a job outside and does this to supplement her income. That’s one of the things I like about her, she doesn’t feel like a WL, more like a uni girl. Innocent attitude, but has a naughty side to her…

First thought was she was more pretty than I remembered. She gave me a huge smile when she recognised me. Nagi is tall for a Japanese girl, around 170cm, slim with a fit frame like that of a swimmer. She has cute almond shaped eyes, not a glamorous type, minimal make up and has a very cute smile. Small to medium b cups that are perky and fully shaved down below.

She treated me like a bf she hasn’t seen in months. From start to finish very chatty, attentive and a nice girl to hang out with. Time flew by. Treat her nicely and she’ll reciprocate. She’s studying for IELTS so speaks much better English than most J girls at shops. I’d recommend minimum 45min with her.

Her service was above average, she doesn’t have the skills of a seasoned pro but makes up for it with her willingness to try. Very good at dfk, shower bj and on bed, multiple positions, and a very nice cim finish. Only feedback I have was her foam was abit over the top. She gets quite loud, not my thing. I think she’ll be here for the rest of the month, but hard to see her because of her minimal shifts. Definitely one to keep an eye out for.