Ok I took a plunge like a said for all your horny fucks today and the feedback I would give is that this shop has potential.

There was only 1 girl working on Sunday and it was Bella from Korea who is young, has decent looking and actually from Korea. A combo like this is hard to find in shops around Sunnybank area and hence I said the shop has potential.

Bella is evidently new to massage and hence she might not refine her skills just yet which were just some simple push, pull and press on your body at this point. As a result, that might leave seasonal punters longing for TT and sensual touches a little bit disappointed.

Additionally, the extras were weirdly priced. It cost 50 and 120 for a hj with clothes on without touching, and clothes off with touching respectively. No middle ground here and paying for basic tier of service would not allow touching. When it comes to technical, it was just straight tugging without much sensuality till ejaculation.

Due to language barriers, I thought the basic tier includes cumming twice but it wasn’t the case. 150 was the asking price for 2 shot which I politely declined.

In closing, I have no regrets of trying out a new shop for 120, considering punting is the name of the game. The boss of this shop obviously sees the opportunity of introducing young girls with authentic cultural background to Sunnybank, which surprisingly has not been done earlier by other shops and bosses. Perhaps working at an Asian concentrated suburb is viewed too exposed for most of the girls. Nevertheless, the shop has great potential and your experience might be drastically better with a different girl.

Would I return: maybe