WeChatId: Alwayslucky8889
I ve posted a link to her ad but wechat is definitely the best way to contact.
i had been trying to meet this girl for a few days now as I had heard good things about her but could just never get a booking coz she seems to be quite popular even though she is located in Haymarket area which is quite infamous for bait n switch.
First impressions: she does not look asian (or vietnamese) at all. She has quite a unique and different face because of her mixed heritage (viet+russian). She welcomed me in a cute little dress and gave me quite a nice warm hug, just like a girlfriend would on seeing you after a while. I immediately noticed that she looks quite fit. She told me she does yoga and her abs are actually nice when you touch them. Although I wasnÂ’t very interested in her abs.
We went into the shower and got cleaned up while chatting. Within no time we were kissing again and on our way to the bedroom.
She wasted no time once in the bedroom and before I knew it she was already stroking me and playing with my balls. She gives a pretty nice BBBJ too, nice technique and pays good attention to the balls too. Now its my time to return the favour and i gave her a nice catbath 😂
she seemed to enjoy it quite a bit, although did tell me she doesnÂ’t like to be fingered.
Continued in with some nice pussy rubs before she put the dom on and guided me into her wet pussy. It was quite an intimate session with a lot of hugging and kissing during sex and felt quite like a nice GFE. We did change positions a few times before she came which led me to cum soon after.
cleaned up with a fun shower with a lot of gentle ass slapping which just added to intimacy factor.
We still had a few minutes left so we spent that time chatting a bit more about our lives.
All in all it was another great session with a PCD girl but this was definitely the most unique girl I ve seen from this agency as she sounds Asian but doesnÂ’t look asian at all.
Definitely recommend seeing her, and I will be seeing her again soon.