Rates : $200 - 1hr 15 mins

Extras Cost $50 for fisting

Services Provided This Session : oil massage
Prostate massage , thru to full hand fisting

Size 7 slim
A Cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : YES yes Yes

I booked Daisy via wechat A few messages later Decided on 1hr 15 mins oil massage with fisting. I booked the very first session of the day 11am.

Turned up DaisyÂ’s apartment was nice. Her massage room is bery nicely set up with the on sweet connected. She has a bluetooth speaker so you can play your own music if you want.

Daisy asked me to undress place my clothers in basket and to have a shower. The bathroom was very nice and clean only used for massage customers. Nice soft towel.

After my shower daisy entered the room. I explained how ai like to be fisted as everyone is different and likes different things. I brought 2 different anal lubes and also some long cuffed desposible gloves.

Daisy started the massage she put a towel over me and did a thai style pressure massage using her knees it felt very nice but ate up a lot of time.

Daisy asked me to turn over she proceeded to give me a version of dragon meridian massage ( I dont really like it but ai let her do her thing.

She asked me to turn back over and proceded to do a body slide that was very nice. Then she gloved up and started a nice prostate massage and slowly inserted a few more fingers. I got up on my knees to give her better access to my arse. She preceded slowly until she had slide her hand in. A few instructions and soon she was sliding her hand in and out of my arse as I stroked my cock until I came.

I had a shower and Daisy asked me dis I enjoy the session and was there anything she could do to improve the session with fisting. I explained to her I didnÂ’t really like the dragon meridian massage part. She said we can not do that to give us more time for the fisting. A few more tweaks in what I would like to do in our next session. I told her I had a great time and she made me feel at ease as fisting is so much how the girl doing the fisting make you feel as there is a lot of trust as a girl that rushes can hurt you. Daisy was great and I look farward to 2024 for our next session.