Just got back from my punt at N5m tonight. Honestly speaking it was a bad one for me. I knew the night was not going to be my night since I arrived, apparantly there is another person behind me waiting while I was ringin the doorbell. In we both, welcomed by this young bloke, not the usual gentleman or the ladies, but we have this tall and young man that I have seen occasionally. He walked both of us to the waiting room and showed him his waiting room first and walked back to me to showed me my waiting room, but that person walked back apparantly there was another man inside the room. So the young man decided it is fine to make both of us sit together in one waiting room. I am sure the young man knew that we were not together, as he was speaking Chinese to that man and spoke English to me. But, I am not a person that complains a lot so just sat there and wait, no big deal.

Fast forward. In a room. Waiting for Nini. She knocked. Came in. Greetings. I immediately knew things going worse. Face is not young I would say around early 30s to maybe late 20s, a very late 20s. Below average face, but body is slender with fake C cup boobs that feel amazing, not hard when you squeeze them. The pictures are accurate, but of course with all sort of manipulation. I undressed while she made the bed, the first thing when she saw my body was she walked to me and touched my belly saying "soo skinnn", she meant I was skinny, and I just giggled it off because I know I'm skinny and I get that a lot, but then she continued with "you no eat?", "you no money to eat?".
Well, when I heard this, I just forced myself to giggle and laugh it off, still trying to be friendly and not ruin the mood (I know the night is not going well, but instead of making it worse, I still tried to make it enjoyable), even though I feel it is a rude thing to say, but again, no big deal, I have heard more harsh things being said to me, I'm used to being said skinny (I'm 177cm 60kg).

Went into the shower first, she joined seconds later and the first thing she did was taking the showerhead, squatted down and pee in there, in the shower room, with me, standing beside her. Unfortunately, I do not have a fetish for this kind of thing, so I consider this dirty and disgusting that the warm urine is touching my feet. So then I let her washed me and fast forward onto the bad. She began catbathing with very excessive slurpy sound while licking the nipples and bbbj which is not bad, there is finally something that I can enjoy, the bbbj itself is nothing special, just a very fast up and down motion. Then she grab the plastic bag on the bed and spat into it follow by clearing her throat and discarded her phlegm fairly loudly, like that typical old Asian uncle or grandpa, lol. Then sex time! she was on top for few seconds, then missionary, then doggy and I couldn't cum so decided to ask her for a hj instead. Not the most enjoyable HJ, she has the typical mindset of "if i do it fast it will be better" as she stroked my dick very fast, slamming my balls on the down stroke which make me couldn't cum, then she stopped and said "sex" while giving this hand gesture some sort of commanding me around asking me to go on top, I could sense she was frustrated by her voice and face.

I did a missionary for few minutes and couldn't get hard anymore, she said I couldn't cum when HJ, then I just showered and left. I understand the YMMV law so that's the story of mine. You can def try to book her yourself, if you are not bothered by anything she did to me.
She is slim, she has nice proportion body, nice curve, nice tits, face average, smooth skin, definately not early to mid 20s, okay bj, okay hj. This is just telling you guys what happend during my booking, nothing against the girl, we hug and say bye when I was leaving, so everything is well.
And of course nothing against the shop, I am just a lurker unfortunately. I know it's not fair to give post a bad review when I never post a good review while being a lurker. Just hoping my review can be useful.

cheers.