Lately I was in the Redcliffe area so thought of doing some window shopping. I went to the following joints:

H and K massage: The place is open till 10pm so this was an attraction for me. However the lady at the reception seemed to be the only person available and she wasn't someone I fancied so I walked.

Jan thai massage: Seems like this was a more popular joint. But the rooms were full and there wasn't any availability on the day.

Another Thai massage place: Not too far walking distance from this place was another thai place that had already closed for the day. I forgot the name of it. It read that they provided massage only and any requests for extra services would be reported. Not sure what the need for this was. Does it not repel business? Maybe they concentrated on the family kinds of business.

Ume massage: The lady available at the reception was a granny. Maybe I should have asked for a younger girl or maybe its rude. Wasn't sure so I walked.

I don't know if this review is helpful at all but here are my 2 cents on them. If it is, next time I will tour all the places around an area I am in I will post it here. If they are not welcome then I won't post. Let me know either way.