http://themiragemassage.com/

Month/Year of Visit : October 2023

Wechat ID: Star-26588
Phone : 0452 485 829

Hours of Business : 11am~11pm/7 days

Rates : 45 mins $170 nuru massage

Extras Cost : included

Services Provided This Session : nuru slide cbj nhj pussy play/anal play

Size/shape : 4 size B/C cup slim tight body tanned smooth skin 152 cm 45 kg shaven pussy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Japanese

Second time here I already feel comfortable. I know my way around now compared to the first time it's like a maze here, haha. Greeted by Nana again..no doubt she is everyone's favorite Mamasan always looking after us !

Momo walked in I was quite happy with her face..she is cute / pretty. We say HI, then momo gave me a hug. She give out a shy gfe vibe is what I like !

We both head to the shower for a wash, not much play inside. Momo has a very tight body with a set of beautiful shaped B/C cups, is gorgeous . Momo body is very similar Mayu but bigger boobs.

I lay face down Momo begin her nuru routine- b2b , catbath , Spanish, CG , 69 , cbj ...she did that for at least 30mins plus( vaule for money $$$) .The best is CG what a view her
sweet face, boobs. Momo is quite accommodating lots access to her body. It took a while for me to cum from HJ ( as I had a session the day before with one of my regular plus not much sleep) Momo is a very patient girl never rush me...it seem she always has this smiles on her face through out the session .

After I cum it didn't end there...she come lay next me nd place her head on my shoulder for some rest. We had a quick small chat till is time to shower

One of the best girl in 2023 for me it was just so relaxing and comfortable with her. Too sweet too cute she a little Angel .Guys treat her nice. Pretty sure lots guy here had fallen for her everyone here is keeping her to themselves. I Hope I can add her to my regulars list.