Where do I start and end. Weirdest punt I have ever had.

Firstly, she is a Fijian and don’t mistake as Fiji Indian. Secondly, she is over 45, around size 14 with a thick potato shaped body. Definitely not attractive. Quoted $200 but accepted $150/hr. Location in Parramatta with parking available nearby at Westfield.

Whilst lacking in appearance, she makes up in BBBJ, fucking top notch sloppy BBBJ. I had to shower afterwards just to remove her spit from my gentleman’s sausage. One of the best BBBJ. She’s knelled in front while I stood. BBBJ went for about 20 minutes without loss of suction. She gave Dyson run for money for maintaining suction power.

Dom went on a she took it in doggie position. Doesn’t like her boobs touched much which was disappointing. Every time I touched her boobs, she made weird noises and movements and said random shit while my cock inside her which enhanced the experience. Swapped for mish for a short while and again wouldn’t allow me to touch her boobs.

Then to my surprise she asked if I would give it up her arse and being a gentleman I obliged. This went for about 10 min and I couldn’t resist her tight but hole and I blew the load.

Overall, noises and random shit that she spoke that I couldn’t understand got a bit weird but solid BBBJ, fuck and anal for $150/hr. Extraordinary value.

Link below:

https://m.locanto.com.au/sydney/ID_6...s-back-34.html