It was a tough choice very hard to chose, Pink is available at 1.45pm J Natsumi is free at 2.00 pm . Both photo is mouth watering( photo is pink is real ) . I'm a sucker for korean plus she has a more cuvry so Pinky it is.

Pink looks better nd better as time go on. She has many features , her sexy shoulder, beautiful thick shining hair, her small nipples, her beautiful silky skin, fml is amazing smooth I can't describe it. You got to feel it yourself to appreciate it. There also her beautiful shaped C cup is good size not too big, not too small . I think it is fake, but I could wrong that doesn't matters it feels so good so real and great to look at. Strong looking lower back, nice looking ass what a body ( tight cuvry toned at the same time ) ..what a body for sex.

The highlight is CG..she looks 10 times better In that position and you're inside her The boobs, the abs lines running on each side. Got to finished doggy!

I didn't do diamond so I got no idea what's her services is like . But I'm pretty sure she can deliver no problems. Good attitude !
Shes very accommodating in sex we did many positions, nice tight pussy feel so good.

Pink is a smaller version of the famous K Summer from Kyoto . Let's name her Baby Summer
I Rarely repeat with a wl but with Pink I definitely go back for more..she's quite special my type.