This review is a bit outdated since she doesn't work anymore but i still wanted to share my experience from when I saw her 1-2 months ago. I didnt want to post whilst she was still here in case she read it. I booked her after seeing her at reception brushing her teeth a few days earlier.

Miki is pretty. Very pretty. Gorgeous eyes, thin nose, perfect lips, great jawline. Has had some cosmetic work done but its not obvious and compliments her natural beauty. With makeup on she looks like a Miss Korea contestant. Her body is breathtaking, tall and slim with perfect curves. She does have a large back tattoo but that doesnt bother me personally. The two words I would use to describe her are elegant and sexy. Now I am sorry to disappoint you all with the review..

Immediately cold, minimal eye contact, didn't respond to my greetings. Gave me mouthwash and asked me to shower so I did. Enjoyed her personal showerhead - highlight of the session. She came and joined me for the last few seconds to nake sure my dick was clean. Continuing with the silent treatment. No shower bbbj.

Onto the bed. (Why am i writing this review, its so painful to relive). She lay next to me and faced away for 1-2 minutes. Wtf? I just wanted to get out by this stage so just tried to ignore her attitude and focus on feeling her body. Eventually got to some light kisses, it was obvious she wasn't enjoying it and didnt use her tongue at all.

Front catbath lasted ages. Was on my nipples for a good 2 minutes each. Like a baby searching for their mum's milk. Not a fan of this usually but i didnt want to piss her off even more and at least she was doing something. I was focusing on her body and face so much and miraculously able to get hard.

Bbbj lasted 30 secs no joke. Then on with the dom and she asked me to go top. Whatever, just needed to come at that stage. Rode her hard, with her face turned away, no audio stimulation. Came after a couple of minutes but it wasn't satisfying since I felt like I was half-raping her. (Though some of you guys might like that *shrug*)

Anyway, after i came she completely changed and was talkative and friendly. Went for a vape and blowing rings with it. Very chatty about how she was so tired and hungover from last night and didn't sleep at all but had to come in because she was fully booked. I didn't say much, just politely listened to her rambling and checking the clock. In hindsight I should have just left after I came after 25 mins, but had the dumb thought that I might offend her. Still left with 15-20 mins to spare after quick shower alone again.

I can't believe this was the top girl in Ginza. $380, 1h MINIMUM. I note other reviews have had much better experiences than me and I may have had her on her worst day. It was a couple of weeks before she left and she probably didnt care anymore. Still though, for that price for no dd, no cim, few licks of bbbj, and the overall lazy service, definately avoid in my opinion. Unless you want to just fuck a Korean actress material starfish.