Sometimes when we go see a ML/WL and the session doesn’t click as we don’t really match, we think of it as a dud punt and move on, with Mia however she should not be in this industry and is a waste of time and money.

When she first entered the room, I tried to give her a hug to say hello, she swatted me away and said to go strip.
As I strip I take off my underwear too and she’s shocked asking why did I do that? And so I respond by asking her if I should put them back on, answer was no, so why the shock then?

Having a look at her she’s tall, probably 170 or so, and mid to late 20s is my guess, not slim as in the photos, however not fat but just naturally a bigger build, body isn’t toned and has a little bit of belly. Boobs are probably B only and definitely not D as advertised.

Onto the massage table she gives a massage which is more just pressing on my body, and then when between my legs she gives a bit of a tug and starts to ask what extras I want and told me to turn over.

As she’s standing on the side of the table I sit up and give her a hug and this time she’s ok, so tried to opt for nude HJ $50 and she says ok, so I start to feel her body and then slide my hand under her shirt, she quickly pulled back and said no no touching, if you want to touch my skin it’s $100 total. At this point I’m like wtf? She clarified for $50 she will strip and give me a HJ but no touching anywhere. She then suggests FS and I can touch and kiss everywhere, but for $200 no BJ either.

At this point I’ve given up, and also lose my hardness so I say don’t worry forget about it.
As I got up to get dressed she said she still have a lot of time (booked 30 mins, it was about 15mins or so at this point) and I said it’s fine I don’t mind just leaving now. But she didn’t let me leave saying the mamasan will get angry and just let her massage me.

So I lie back down and let her push around again, all the while she’s complaining about $200 not being much because she’s a young tall girl and people would pay for $3000 for an overnight. So I politely suggested that she should do that instead to which she responds of course! I get that almost every night if I wanted, just doing this as I have nothing to do in the day.

In the end time was up and I got to get out of there. Absolutely a waste of time and money to see her and her bad attitude would not be returning for sure.