Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
There is another perspective which from my perspective has been worse from falling for a WL, it is being close friends with one. I am close friends with a WL, it started after a while of being her regular, we always got along, and she offered to go clothes shopping with me because apparently I have no style. I was taken aback as at that time it never occurred to me to met them outside the shop. I also thought that was just a customer engagement strategy to keep me as a regular. Long story short we became friends, good friends. The problem with that is that good friends share and she shares her mental and physical struggles with me. Now i am a sensitive kind of guy and I care for my friends so when she shares things it breaks my heart. It is hard to hear the things they go through. The other side of the coin one can say is that it is her choice. She could find another job and she chooses not to. Whatever the reason is we are not to judge our friends we are to support each other.

In my experience being friends, close friends, with these WLs is worse than being in a relationship having been there.

Before anyone asks I don’t get sex with her for free and whilst I haven’t seen her in the brothel for s few months we are still a friends.
I know they all go through phases and the work is very taxing on their mind, but what are their mental struggles like? Is it about the way some guys treat them in the room or questioning their status etc?

I never dared to ask this question from them.