Thread: Newcastle news

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ok. Decided to TOFTT today and try a new place that was an old place but with apparent new management - Neeya Thai opposite Maitland Toyota (previously was Terrace Thai). I had been here previously twice under the old ownership (1 x massage with HJ, 1 x Massage that included FS with Ammy) and both times had decent experiences but the location can be daunting as is at the set of lights, but was Sunday and I was curious as the advertising varied.

SMS'ed and was advised that they were available so rocked in and met by Nadia.

Nadia was dressed in what I would call traditional (legitimate) massage attire, a cultural looking uniform but she was relatively attractive and a pleasant shape, spoke English very well and overall was very pleasant. Settling on a 30 minute ($60) massage I was shown the room so went in and stripped off.

Nadia re-entered the room and was not perturbed by the old dude laying naked (good sign) and immediately started to place a towel on my feet and start a pressure massage using her body weight, quickly working her way forward up the legs, back and shoulders before starting to stand in front of my head. As she continued she gave a few hints of 'possibilities' with noises and close rubbing of her boobs and other body parts against my head so I touched the butt and was immediately asked if I was interested in extras and the massage went from there.

On settling on the extras, Nadia immediately stripped naked and what the uniform was hiding was extremely pleasant to the eyes as she had a sensational figure. Large boobs for body size, trim girl, sensational round butt and completely bald elsewhere. Her figure was totally Rubenesque and she knew it.

So the massage went as expected, some nudity, body rub and fun (cutting long story short for those that like to skip) and I cannot deny that I had a very good time, with extremely pleasant company. During the massage she did use her body well and it gave me a chance to fondle her butt which, to be fair, was solid and very pleasing to feel and to the eyes.

When complete, she offered me a shower but I was all good although she was going to have a shower so I was slow to leave (she was happy for me to stay/wait until she was ready but I decided to go - was not pushed at all).

Now just a quick thing here but I wear glasses, so these are off during the massage etc but as I dressed and she started to prepare for a shower, my glasses were on and reinforced my glassless eyes and affirmed for me that this girl is indeed very attractive with the right curves and a stunning smile.

So, costs etc.
    Massage only - $60/$80/$100
    Massage was good although as soon as we decided to go with extras we headed direct to extras so overall, I never really had to much of a massage experience but what we had done was very relaxing and tickled the right senses. Finishing however with a head massage and that was very pleasant.

Extras.
    $100 for a NHJ and Body slide was what I decided on but it was made very clear that $200 will get 'the lot' and when I asked if that included FS, she gave a very strong smile so I would say yes.

Overall.
    VFM is interesting as what I spent all up ($160) is a fair bit for 30 minutes in some regard, and not so in others - all depends on how one takes it. Personally, I feel that what I received was good value and most of that comes from Nadia's personality and the fun she bought to the time together. Sure, a lot is part of the act of the business, but her outright pleasantness and presentation was absolute first class.
    Would I return - yes.

As an aside, and too lazy to check back but there was someone looking for a lady with large aerola some time back. Nadia may be worth a visit.

Also, just to mention that there is a rear entrance to the shop, it is a little bit of a 'rabbit hole' to find but does allow you to avoid the main street by cutting down the path behind the shops.
    Last edited by gco0307; 14-01-2024 at 05:10 PM. Reason: tidy up