Even though it hasn't been long since my last visit with the amazing K Rebecca, but I found myself already eager to see her again. So without hesitation (because if you do, you'll be too late to get a booking with her) when I saw her on roster for Tuesday I INSTANTLY MADE A BOOKING!!!

Before diving into the review the thing I noticed nowadays is how good Ginza is with asking for feedback and really wanting to know how they can improve the girl's service. So absolute kudos to them for really changing up their game.

Man, what can I say that probably haven't already been said on the forum and from me already about Rebecca?

Upon seeing me again, the first thing she did was give me an amazing and intense DFK right out the gate. With such intensity and vigor I was instantly hard and rearing to go.

We didnt even have to take a shower first before Rebecca wanted to initiate her signature pussy slide on the edge of the bed, but I motioned for us to take a shower first as I was sweaty from work.

The shower action is still a highlight for me, might even be the best part if the shower weren't so small and dangerous for any intense shower play. She tried to do the Ballet Dancer (google it, it's an amazingly sexy position) position with her pussy slide in the shower, but I couldn't keep it going since I was getting anxious about slipping and smashing our head in the wall...So I motioned us to quickly head to the bed, because I was waiting for the main course.

We moved onto the bed, but instead of a blowjob first, she went straight for the pussyslide and she was already fuckin wet. Which got me all rearing to go. I'm not ashamed to say I actually came pretty soon because I was already edging myself the whole day thinking about seeing Rebecca. She was NOT disappointed with the load I unloaded on her pussy, saying how much cum there was.

Funnily enough, I don't think we had much of a break between round 1 and round 2, maybe because she noticed I was getting horny again or maybe because she's already finishing later than expected since my session somehow started half an hour later than expected.

I asked for a blowjob to wake my little brother up, though I was having a hard time getting it hard again, so I opted for the try and tested prone position so I could slide through her ass crack but I was waaaay too tuckered out for round 2. I was already sweating and totally heated up and couldn't stay hard from the fatigue. So instead I just gave up on round 2 shot and just chatted with her before the bell rang to signal the end of the session.

I eventually showered and got ready to leave and she kissed me goodbye like she was sending off her boyfriend.

Even though it's rare for me to not be able to finish a one hour session with 2 shots, I was not dejected, but instead gonna remember the session. Well I try to remember as many of them as possible ahahaha.