Finally tried J Mimi who rents space out of 48 The Strand, Croydon. After reading a fair bit about her on here, I had to see what the fuss was about.

Booked via text (best to do this IMO as she never picked up when I tried calling): 0430 509 671

Took the 1 hr option for $170. At first I thought this was steep, but lads, she is worth every dollar.

Straight up, she is a well kept 50s Japanese Milf. Smooth skin, no sag, not fat but not skinny. She is pleasant, very polite and friendly. Not ugly, by any means, but she’s not a supermodel.

Where she shines beyond any ML I’ve ever had in the last 20 years is her edging. It’s composed of a very skilled pair of hands, body sliding, breasts sliding, neck sliding (you’ll see) and just the most sensual experience I’ve ever had.

She uses oil for a standard massage for about 15 mins, wipes it, then puts a shite ton of Nuru gel which cranks the experience up to a 11/10.

She has a way of exploring every part of your scrotum, penis, anus (outside) and honestly felt like there were 4 hands in some instances, and was like I was getting rimmed (yet it was with her fingertips gliding and sliding everywhere). Hard to explain, you just have to try it.

For everyone that’s written a review before, thank you. Glad I finally tried this rare gem as they don’t make them like Mimi anymore. The teasing and rimming went on for 45 mins of the 60 mins. My balls were thoroughly drained.

Once released, she continued a very relaxing cool down hj for a solid few mins.

Enjoy gents - if you try her, loop back and let us know.

(Btw: posting in the general thread as the after report section is shit and all promo bs)