Hi all,

This is my first proper review and I will be as descriptive as I can but don’t think it will read as well as other reviews on here.

I have read so much about Mimi sifting through old and new threads so I decided to give it a shot. Texted Mimi and she was quite responsive. I opted for the hour which appeared quite steep for a massage ($170).

I arrive and am met by Mimi. A lovely part Japanese part Chinese woman. She was dressed in a gown type outfit and I got a glimpse of the famous Mimi boobs. The room was quite small and does have a shower. It was a clean and serves the purpose. Mimi asks if I would like a shower to which I oblige. As I am showering, Mimi strips. Nice body for her age, in her 50’s from my estimation. Lovely pair of boobs.

Onto the table for the massage. For the first 15 minutes or so it’s a regular oil massage although I can feel Mimi’s boobs pressing up against my back and legs. Mimi is quite skilled in terms of her massage. Then the fun begins. Mimi applies more oil and begins the body to body which is great. This goes on for a few more minutes and I am asked to turn over. Some more body to body action. Mimi has this technique in which she rubs her neck up against your cock. This felt amazing, simulating a blow job. Some Spanish and I unleashed. Mimi cleaned me up and asked if I wanted to go another round. To be honest, I don’t think I would have got there as it takes me a while to get going again after I have cum. So opted for some more massage. Mimi obliged and gave me an amazing massage. Started to get hard again but time was running out and I was ok with that.

I must say, Mimi gives her all and by the end, she was sweating. I had another shower, thanked Mimi and said goodbye.

WIR: I think I might but am relatively new to punting and am looking to explore and try some younger girls. $170 is a little expensive, however, Mimi works her butt off for the full hour and does not clock watch. So I will say it’s worth it.

I now see why Mimi has such a fan club. She is a body to body machine and works really hard during the session to ensure you are happy. I very much doubt anyone will walk out disappointed.

Lastly, Mimi is a lovely woman and deserves respect.