Ginza empire was busy when I showed up in the afternoon (Sat). When I messaged them, 3 of my top picks were not available by the time I showed up so I opted for a line up. The lounge area were full with 4 other punters waiting in there. After 5 mins, out came about 10 girls. I locked eyes with V May whom I thought had the best face, but also the most revealing costume (bikini) and the most enthusiastic.

Face: glamorous look with perm long hair, plump lips. A bit of makeup with maybe a nose job (as it looked too perfect for an Asian). Solid 8-8.5/10 and definitely will turn head on the street. Only minus, stained teeth. I estimate her to be mid-late 20s.

Body: this is interesting but 8.5/10 - C/D cup tits whom I assume were fake. MASSIVE ass which I am pretty sure were also fake. Shaved pussy. She had very muscular thighs and super toned ads which you can see her 6 pack. I don’t usually like fakes but May was a stunner and truely had a sports model’s body. Turned out she’s a fitness instructor in Vietnam and fitness fanatic - she is only in Australia for 1 month but she still managed to join a 24hr fitness gym!!! She also spoke fantastic English.

Service: 10/10 - flawless, aggressive, customer focused. A lot of DFM, deep throat and nice sloppy Bbbj and all over. She lightly fingered me when giving BJ and rimmed me when asked. She let me face fucked her and came in her mouth. 2nd shot I came fucking her reverse cowboy. She also played with herself when I asked her to. Like I said, very customer focused.

All in all, my best punt in Australia so far as May has satisfied all my desire in this session. 9/10 highly recommended. Get her while she is still here, I think she leaves next month!