Shorter and different format AR from me today because there are already countless positive ARs about how good K Rebecca is.

Saw K Rebecca today. I haven't seen her in a few years and she's curvier than I remember and I think it suits her (I mean curvier in a good sense and I don't mean fat either). K Rebecca's got an awesome figure, good-sized shapely boobs and an equally good proportionate shapely butt to match.

Given the countless positive ARs about her top-tier service, what I'll cover is just how good the session was from the get-go. K Rebecca and I begin DFK as soon as she enters the room and after the DFK, K Rebecca told me to lie back down on the bed with my legs hanging off the side (see link). I oblige and she proceeds to mount me grinding her crotch over my manhood whilst we continue DFK. Mind you I'm still fully clothed at this point and she's still wearing her sexy white lingerie set. She quickly notices that I'm already rock hard from the grinding, so she reaches inside my pants, fondles and plays with my manhood for a bit before beginning to undo my belt, fly and pants. K Rebecca then partially slides my pants down to proudly admire her work, her ability to make guys rock hard so quickly. It genuinely seems like she gets off on getting you off. She helps me undress and finally, we move to the shower where the real fun begins and where this AR ends.

I have no idea how K Rebecca is able to maintain such a high level of service and energy. Maybe it's the feeling I get that it genuinely seems like she gets off on getting you off and will do whatever you desire in order to do so. There's nothing to fault about her service.

If I were to describe a session with K Rebecca it'd be like hooking up with someone you just met at a bar or club, and it turns out they're a certified freak.

Thanks for reading.