Month/Year of Visit: November 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 56 May St, St. Peters

Rates : $110 20 min

Services Provided: BBBJ, FS

Size/shape : Size 12, short, busty natural C/D

Face: 7.5/10

Nationality : Greek

Value for money/recommend? : Hell yes

I found myself at Aslan Roasters picking up some coffee to test out a new espresso grinder I'd just gotten, coffee is probably the only hobby I have more expensive than punting!

I parked out front and before I crossed over to Aslan I noticed the massage sign and had to go in. Lori was at reception and greeted me, bubbly little pixie cut I really liked her. She led me to a room where Anna entered, asked what I wanted, we discussed and settled on 90 for a quick bj.

She left, I got undressed and laid on the table. When she came back she told me to stand up (she really takes charge), and immediately started with a bbbj (this was not discussed, she just did it so ymmv). I have a very decent cock, 6inches at best, but very straight and she absolutely LOVED that. She couldn't stop talking about how 'straight and hard' I was. We actually didn't discuss FS, she asked me if I wanted to fuck. I really did, but I literally only had 120$ on me and told her that. She said that was fine, she loves to fuck. I tried to give her the money but she pushed me on the bed, kept sucking and grabbed a dom.

She threw the Dom on, hopped on the table and we started in missionary. About 3-4 mins in she asked me to switch to Doggy, which I gracefully obliged and finished a few mins later. She walked me to the shower, both us naked, and helped me in/got me a towel. She gave my cock one more suck (now limp and small) and said "I'll see you next time baby". I quickly washed and ran across the street to grab some coffee.

I saw Anna again 2 weeks later when I was grabbing some more beans, another great session. I actually paid the full rate because I had more cash on me and she's worth it/not worth negotiating down. def 100% recommend.

Also, def recommend Aslan Roasters coffee, but their food is overpriced and mediocre.