A few weeks ago I found this ad on locanto a few text messages and of I went to this unit block.200 45 minutes Bbj not bad.Buzzed walked in a soon as you get through gate door opens ushered in girl looked decent.Walked into bedroom see one double bed and a single bed crammed next to it a real sweat shop.The lady walks in again but she’s got a friend tells me it’s my punt and she’s from Mongolia.Then says you can have a double for another 150 I look at the original lady realising it’s the mamasan she’s pretty decent no I’ll give you extra to fuck you.She gets embarrassed.And says she doesn’t do this.Why not she tells me she’s a manager.Your sexy and better than your friend so I go to leave and she says girl look after.I tell her to turn around she’s not small bodies average small small tits arse looks ok she’s in a sailor moon style setup bends over bum looks ok.I didn’t listen to my brain.Go to the shower she washes me down no play no mucking around just more interested in washing me down than trying to start to get me over the line.Go back to the room lie down and that’s when I new i wasted my money straight into Bbj after 1 minute of the crappiest natural blow I’ve had in years she’s trying to Dom up my semi hard cock.I laughed and said I’m not even horny yet.She started natural blow again my imagination helped me.Gets hard finally I Dom up she goes and lubed the fuck out of herself and the most boring mechanical starfish I had.Nothinf was doing it for me.i was on top so I pulled out took the Dom of and told her I was going to jack of on her box and gut.She wasn’t happy but didn’t stop me believe me the starfish laid there spread eagled and wasn’t interested.After a few minutes she realised I was going to blow on her and she tried to block it with her palms.A few good shots on her she cursed in Asian a hundred percent.Got dressed as I walked out mamasan just gave me a dirty.I think girl complained.All the advertised extras are bullshit the service is crap.Typical Asian rip off.