Saw LEAH today: READ ALL THE reviews and wanted to see if it was all real.

She's from vietnam studying english.

The pictures look exactly in real life must be all the bottles of collengen to stay young. The bedrooms full of them. I think i found the alexus of staying young. - . She's medieum height, toned body a few tattoos on her leg and back, nice, legs, nice arse, quite large, round breasts. Sh doesn't have the really thin waist you see on some Japanese and Chinese women -

I'm lousy at judging the age of Asian ladies but her advertised age seems about right

I intended to book for 30 minutes. Shower, massage, bodyslide; foreplay; BJ, cowgirl then more massage and a chat afterwards. has a really freindly outgoing personality.)

Massage and bodyslide were just okay. I asked if I could suck on her tits and she agreed - she just asked me not to bite or suck too hard.

The blowjob was excellent - she really takes your whole dick in her mouth and works her tongue around and up and down.

The sex was good too - cowgirl position. She really gets a nice rhythm going and adjusted her stroke as she went to maximize my pleasure.

Ratings:

VFM: 9/10
Looks: 8/10
Body 9/10
Massage 7/10
Bodyslide 7/10
Blowjob 9/10
Sex 9/10
Personality/attitude 10/10

A Few tips i learnt
- dont make her cum first because she gets tired and wants to sleep- best to fuck first
dont bite her tits too hard
she doesnt let u her finger her too deep as it will make her cum too quick
shes doesnt like being too wet with silva.

At the end shes keeps touching my dick .

30 mins is way too short better book for 1hr