Quote Originally Posted by scorpio85 View Post
Sorry, i know this has probably been discussed at length before, but wanting some recent intel. I'm very new to punting. Had some great times at RnTs in syd and bris and a so-so time at a syd FS shop. I've heard so many great things about ginza and i think i wanna try my luck there next week when I'm back in syd. Totally understanding that a punt is a punt and there is some element of luck, I'm trying to decide if i should go to empire (which is closer to where I'm staying), or go the extra little bit to club. Is there any notable difference in the venues or quality of girls? Second one I think i already know the answer to, as I've been reading the ARs. And should I book, or just rock up and see a line up? I've got a few i want to check out based on countless positive ARs, but I also want to see them in person and maybe get the receptionists tips based on my preference before I book based on ARs and pics from their site. Any tips to make my first ginza punt would be appreciated and I'll be posting a full AR (good or bad).
heyy good luck with ur first venture to Ginza...

you have a few things to consider i think...

Do i want a lineup and what is my prefereed type of girl either nationality or biody type...

travelling all the way here to sydney i wouldnt be too fuseed about the extra travel/walk to club because:
a) the girl might be worth the walk and
b) even if u book a girl at empire you're probs 20-30% chance still having to do the walk as some of the girls may be working out from 278 shop...

i reckon figure out which girl you want first rather than let distance of the shop limit you to who u wanna see

re the 2 shops historically Club used to have the better and more premium girls and they hold a higher standard in terms of service... but lately with reception asking each customer for feedback even in the small 278 shop i've not really had bad service other than the odd sub par service and even then thats like 7.5 -8 service and was probly due to rushed 30mins or i saw them later in the evening...

both shops have excellent reception team... you have Handsome Oppa at 278 and handsome chinese guy at Club but being ur first time there it might be hard for them to give you solida recommendation and knowing what types of girls would suit you.

i usually with new girls will go is she similar to this girl or that girl so it gives me a much better idea than reading off the description

If you do opt for going for lineup then Empire is better option and id suggest going early like 1030 when shop opens or after 2pm when the shopping is not as busy as its after lunch time rush and before end of work rush hahaha

and best to figure out your punting and sex styles even if its with ML or in personal life do you like being led or want to be the one calling the shots or want to be just star fish...

this will help u decide getting GFE girl PSE girl or top top service girl and help set ur expectations u cant really expect a 9/10 out 10 service girl from one of the new J Girls
at the same time the girls who give this level of service and having that experience to serve you as a king wont be as young and firm body and as cute and pretty as the new J Girls...

hahhaha pick wisely and plan ahead to ensure u get the best experience lol

do you mind sharing what ur preferences are for girls and who you have narrowed down in your to punt list?