Is this the 5th,6th, 7th visit this year for K Rebecca?

Work was absolutely demolishing me and I really needed to relieve some stress. I wanted to see J Mio on Wednesday lunch time, but she only did 10pm to 2am (wth is that schedule??), so I booked K Rebecca instead for one hour, but I under estimated how tired I was.

I really needed to visit someone who I didn't need to chat up and build rapport with, so I think choosing Rebecca instead of Mio was a good choice.

Besides usual DFK and chit chat at the start I just went all in DATY right away after she took off her lingerie (which was white and showed her nipples which was very tantalising).

We immediately moved to the shower with a quick wash and no shower play because I wanted to get right to the action on bed.

She gave me a great pussy slide as always, then moved down for a bbbj. I didn't want to come right from the get go, but I thought I had more than enough time so I just blasted right at the start since I wasnt as energetic as I like to be.

But the post nut clarity chat really made everything more relaxing than having to deal with unreasonable client demands!!!

With 20mins to go I ask for a BBBJ to get me raring to go, and I was immediately up and awake. I needed to try something new, so I asked Rebecca to put on her heels and tried standing doggy, but problem was that her ass was higher than my short ass legs, so doggy was a no-go.

Instead of trying any fancy position I just asked for a BBBJ while I sat on the edge of the bed while she's on her knee in front of me, which was a sight to behold. I did blow my second load, which was amazing as she showed me how much I came (which wasn't as much as before)

Overall glad I didn't need to see J Mio (yet), but I needed some relief.

Hopefully I'll write some new reviews soon. Ginza has been spoiling me like crazy with the amount of girl selections. I have a problem just picking now.

Good on them though, even lunch time plenty of customers moving in and out of the shop. Which is insane to me.