Phone : 0417 888123

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $240/45min

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, DATY, FIV, cowgirl, doggie, FIA

Size/shape : Pretty, slim, C/D-cups, cute butt, closely trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely - another excellent Thai girl at N5M

My experience/comments : I’ve tried to book Anna a couple of times (apparently she’s not the most punctual and reliable of girls) but today she was there on time, even though it was a “first cab…” session.

I was shown to the room and I paid and I was soon joined by Anna. She is pretty and was wearing a short blue dress and, as I soon discovered, no bra.

We stripped and showered with Anna giving me a wash as if I’d just finished a shift down a coal mine.

She has a lovely slim figure with perfect C/D-cups, a cute butt, one tatt and a closely trimmed bush.

Onto the bed and after the briefest of catbaths, Anna was kneeling between my legs and sucking me.

It was a lovely BBBJ with nice soft lips, no teeth, sometimes hands-free other times with good hand-action.

Anna started a little bit of FOAMing but it wasn’t too bad and she soon forgot about it.

After a while Anna went to grab a condom but I said “Later” and I got her to lie down for some DATY.

This was great as Anna was soon moaning gently as I licked and finger-fucked her and her moaning gradually got more intense. It took some time and I felt she was getting close but I neck was getting sore so I took a break and finger-fucked her with my first finger while furiously rubbed her clit with my middle finger. This got her across then line as she pushed me away, saying “You made me cum”.

Again she went for the condom but I asked for a bit more BJ before saying “We fuck”.

As Anna dressed me I asked about later cumming in her mouth but she didn’t really answer (although it is listed on her menu).

Lube was applied and we had some great Asian-style cowgirl while I played with her tits.

When she tired I asked for some doggie and stood by the bed. This was perfect. I admired her lovely butt and Anna got loud as I had a thumb up her arsehole and I saw it through like that.

I lay down for the tidy-up and Anna had a quick wash and returned to the bed for a chat. She told me she was 29 and had been in Australia for a few years, working at N5M over the weekends and resting other days.

Time was up and I dressed and Anna showed me out.

I saw Uee wearing a bikini in the corridor – looked good – and gave some positive feedback to the receptionist on my way out.

Anna can be added to the list of excellent Thai girls I’ve seen at N5M over the last couple of years – Naomi, Coco, Paula, Cindy, Marine, Patty, Paloma and Linda.