Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
I went to see Alisha today and I really regret it. She is a nice enough girl to talk to,Trimmed bush, reasonable body with no smell about her, nice tits, and a little bit of puppy fat around the gut, but not fat at all. She has only been working there for 2 weeks she tells me, and the lack of experience definitely shows.

I paid for an hour after initially wanting my usual 45 minutes, the young guy at the counter said only an extra $20....so all up it was $180 for 60 minutes. I went inwith $430...paid $180 and came out with $210...so $40 is unaccounted for , and the service I got was not worth tipping. She does a covered BJ for an extra $100 which I did not take up. The tug was very sub-standard and I had to teach her a little about what men like. I got to have a little play with her twat, but no fingers in, and looking at it, there were two very suspicious looking lumps on one side of her twat that I definitely would not lick if I ever was going the DATY on her. I am not saying that they are genital warts or not as I am not a medical professional but I would not like to take any chances. I have been with hundreds of Thai girls in Pattaya , and they are high volume girls, but I have not seen anything like these lumps. She is not the worst Indian girl that I have been with, as she was quite pleasant to talk to, but has no real clue as to what to do...the worst Indian by far was a girl at Newtown that I put a report on a few years ago. I will possibly go back to this place but not to this girl.

I will probably stick with tried and true performers at MAC and Broadway in future...they rarely let me down.
Sounds like a pretty standard Indian service.