Went to Fireflies/382A Pitt St last week. Seemed like almost all girls were busy, but there were a couple girls available. Ended up choosing Jenny, new Viet girl who had just started at the shop the day before. Jenny is on their website here:

http://https://firefliesbyjesse.com.au/author/jenny-v/

Jenny has a cute young face and big smile. I guess she is early 20s. Jenny is new to Full Service, but has worked as a ML previously. Jenny told me that I was her 3rd FS customer. Cool!
Jenny looks quite young and has an innocent but kind of cheeky face. Definitely cute and has a solid build with B+ or C cups plus reasonable arse and thighs. Not skinny or slender and a little chubby, but not too much, depending on your taste. We get to the room and do the shower routine.

Jenny offered a massage first, but I said nah, as I was there for FS and only booked one hour. Cannot fit in a massage as well in that time. So we start off with some kissing, licking and sucking with Jenny sitting on side of bed to do BBBJ. No hesitation at all and starts licking and sucking my cock as I stand in front of her. Good focus on the head of my cock and, with some slight encouragement, she took it a little deeper. No forcing or anything like that. Nice to see my cock in her mouth with her cute young face looking up to me as she sat on the edge of the bed sucking me.

Because of being a ML for a couple of years, Jenny has had lots of BBBJ experience and it was nice – soft, but still good. Not PSE – much more like GFE from a young girl. Jenny is not reluctant to do the service but, as she is new to FS, I found giving her a few directions and suggestions helps move things along. Jenny was happy to do all requests.

Moved Jenny on to her back and spread her legs for DATY. Jenny’s shaved pussy tastes nice and she cums after licking a while. Then put on condom and start to fuck. Jenny’s pussy feels good and quite tight. Had to be careful squeezing in and take it slow with some lube, even though she had just cum. Change from missionary to cowgirl and then doggy. Finish with more BBBJ and asked for CIM, which Jenny was happy to do. As she got up to get a tissue, I noticed some of my cum dripping out of one corner of her mouth. Fuckin hot to see on a cute young girl!

Punters maybe need to be a bit patient with Jenny as she is not used to FS. I guess she’s getting more used to it as each day at the shop passes. You just need to ask what you want her to do and give some prompts. Please be nice to her and patient.