Dammmmmm, firstly she is the most prettiest I have seen so far & one of the horniest too. English is ok and basic mandarin.
Looks 10/10, honestly the best looking girl
Service 9/10, so horny in bed, very receptive with waterfall "orgasms"
Attitude 8/10, shy & friendly always smiling, enthusiastic in bed
Body 7/10, white skin, no tattoos, pear shaped body, skin is rough in some parts, tight shaven pussy, no odour or foul smell anywhere. Her face smelled fresh like mint.

Greetings with a hug, completely skipped the mouthwash and goes straight in for DFK, lots of DFK throughout the session.

Nice BBBJ in shower and continued BBBj outside of shower. Her BBBJ is not the best, very light with minimal suction, some tongue action going on and some DT too.

She turned off the light so it was dark.

On to the bed, literally every thing I done she would "orgasm", with alot of juice coming out and by the end of the session the bed was soaked.
Spent alot of time on foreplay as i like that alot, kissing her tits, DFK and rubbing her clit & FIV. With FIV I could feel alot of juice coming out.

Pussy sliding, she would at times grab my dick and start slapping it on her pussy. Again a waterfall of wetness busted on my dick.
Mish & Cowgirl, alot of orgasm

Timer went off but still continued for the Final finish with CIM, a good one as she doesn't pull straight away but continued to ensure all the cum was sucked into her mouth.

Good news is she will be here for 5 months, so plenty of chances to see her but on the higher end, I paid 380 for the hour...
Also noticed she had a massive bruise on her thigh, asked her what caused it but not sure...

YMMV