Oh boy, how should I start this lol. This going to be a little different write up to what I usually do but ill write what I can! This will be a short one.

First and foremost to me, Reiko undoubtedly has the best service I've every seen from any girl of the ones I have seen at Ginza. She literally ticks all the boxes when it comes to service and making you feel like a king. She even literally said to me during the service you are the king today an my job is to make you feel good.

From the moment you enter the room and lay your eyes on this absolute gem, you know your in for a treat. I managed to be able to book her at 4pm today and boy was she ready to go. Straightaway she said she was shocked and said to me you look very young and handsome, are you in uni? lol nice compliment but I'm older than her lol. Then she gives me the most tightest an warm embracing hug. "omg you smell so good and declicious, I wanna eat you" are the exact words that come out next. She then proceeds to do just that. DFK before even any light kissing then as we are kissing, she starts to put hand down my pants and tug me abit then takes my shirt off and pants. She then says since I smelt nice, did I shower before coming there, which is obvious a given. She just gives me a bbbj before even showering. First time I ever had a girl do this. Already her service jumped to the top of all the girls in the first 5 mins lol.

Throughout the whole session she just radiates cheekiness as well as an amazing personality. She kept saying her english was bad but I understood her perfectly and the same with me, she understood what I said.

I will defininitely see her again soon. She left a lasting impression.... gonna run my pockets dry haha.

Ratings;

Appearance; 9 to me. Cute eyes and a nice smile. Photos are very similar to her irl.
Service 11/10 PERFECT ABSOLUTE PERFECT
GFE: best ive had. every other girl I rated a 10, put them back 1-1.5 points. Reiko is the waifu.

If you book her, 30mins aint enough. 1 hour is a must. Aint no maybe ifs or buts.