J Momo is cute girl with a thicc ass and big tits that will hypnotize you. I wanted to fondle and suck on those big tiddies all session. I think she has a horny & PSE side, but unfortunately i was not able to "unlock" that

$320 for 1 hour
Looks 7/10: school girl cute, short hair, dressed in a sexy school outfit with cropped top and mini skirt
Attitude & Service 7/10: GFE, friendly, smiles & giggles alot, however does not talk much as much as i tried to initiate some good convo - did not compliment me
Body 9/10: Big tits & thicc ass, smooth skin, no tattoos, nice shaven pussy

When i first saw Momo i did not realize she will have such big tits until she took off her bra and just looking at those big jugs i was super turned on. No kiss or hug during greetings - she seemed cold at first

In the shower, she rubbed herself against my body and damn those big tits squished on me made me rock hard instantly. However no shower BBBJ initiated.

On the bed, hugging each other with alot of LFK, rubbing her pussy with FIV. She positioned herself over me and dangled her tits over my face, smothering me and giggling while doing so lol.
Her BBBJ is light but great, no teeth with minimal suction. Uses her tongue to flick the knob alot and does DT.
Dom on with cowgirl first, i then asked for asian cowgirl my favourite and it was great too, pounds hard with loud slapping noises and at one point nearly snapped my cock in half. Close call. It was good too as there was a ceiling mirror, i can see her back as she pounded away in that position.
Next was mish, as i was about to cum i pounded hard and fast - thats when she turned super horny started moaning and thrusting agaisnt my cock.

No eye contact. No CIM offered & no round 2 as time was up. No FOAM. No DFK.

Overall a good session but wasnt great either & will not see her again - She will stay for 10 days

YMMV