This is a watch out for all other bros. I saw Malu on the roster for Sakura, cute pic and have heard there can be some good girls at this shop so made a booking.

Month/Year of Visit : March 2024
Link: https://www.surryhillsbrothel.com.au...ct/malu-india/
Rates : 45 mins $250
Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, massage
Size/shape : short, fat and hairy, big saggy boobs with stretch marks on her boobs and belly. Pussy not visible under belly.
Nationality or Ethnicity : Indian

Made the booking, process was smooth, arrived, paid and waited in the room. In walks Malu. To say she's nothing like her pic is an understatement and I should have called the session there, more fool me that I didn't. Read on for a tale of woe.

She's somewhat of a sweet girl and genuinely new to the industry, so I had a shower and let her take the lead. After 10 minutes of a bad BBBJ (dick in mouth and ... no movement no tongue action?) I thought I'd reach behind her to see what's on offer, was met with a hairy arse crack which would cause alarm in a footy changing room let alone a brothel, and that killed it for me.

I asked for a massage to kill time, heard how bad Australia is for international students for 20 minutes, showerd and got the hell out. I can't even tell you if her pussy was shaved or not as I couldn't see it beneath her overhanging belly.

Texted management after to let them know, and got no reply, they got my money and that's all that counts. So to say this shop is out of the list is an understatement.

While I'm probably being hard on Malu, my biggest issue wasn't with her it's with the attitude of management firstly for the blatant bait and switch from the photos, secondly for having the gall to charge premium Japanese prices and thirdly for being completely uninterested in customer experience.

Avoid.