Just finished with K Sia at 310 and goodness me, what a great punt!

As per many other reviews, a warm hug and DFK from the get go throughout the punt. As a fan of enhanced bodies she probably has the most perfect tits I’ve seen with regards to body to bust ratio etc. Absolutely flawless D Cups - her surgeon deserves an award.

Shower play with a quick BBBJ and doggy pussy slide. Onto the bed for more pussyslide action and sucking those perfect tits. She directs me on to my stomach for a lovely cat bath, then onto my knees for some rimming and HJ. Onto my back again and some terrific BBBJ action, nearly deepthroating all the way, no teeth, good suction. Bit of Spanish and more pussyslide where it comes very close to going in! She gets you right to the edge with all the foreplay before jumping on top for the main course.

The best position is her on top bouncing up and down for a front row view of those incredible tits. I spend most of the session with a nipple in my mouth and hand on the other. Cowgirl, mish, lazy doggy and eventually finish in doggy. She has very loud PSE moaning most of the session which I know some punters don’t like but I’m all about the play acting.

Finish with 5 mins to go or so and she offers a massage for about 90secs before the buzzer goes off. Im always really impressed with girls who offer to fill out your time with more service after cumming, some go straight to autopilot and direct you to the shower despite the time left over, but Sia has an incredible attitude to make sure you get your moneys worth.

Upon heading downstairs and out they ask for feedback, making sure she offers everything as advertised and a rating. This is what keeps Ginza top of the game! It’s great to see them being so across the quality control even after they’ve taken your money. I’d absolutely go back for seconds with Sia. Only negative is I couldnt converse much as she doesn’t speak English very well but that’s not her fault or problem!

Face - 7.5/10 - very cute and pretty but not total a total model glamour. Has a gorgeous girl next door look to her face.

Body - 9/10 - quite short but everything is absolutely perfectly proportioned. I’m not a big fan of leggy model type, short with big fake tits and a nice ass is perfect for me. While getting dressed at the end she bent over and I had one last look at her arse and thoguht I noticed two tiny marks around the bottom of her butt which could indicate some very small enhancements made just to make it fuller, but it’s not a big BBL style (I could be completely wrong too). Korean surgeries are so fine touch that it’s really hard to tell what’s been enhanced and what hasn’t.

Service - 9/10 - damn near perfect, no resistance to some serious thrusting like some girls. I only reserve a point because the likes of K Jessie just have it down to an art. Her approach is right on the border of GFE into PSE. I’d actually put K Sia’s routine very close to Rebecca’s. Just as happy and cheerful as her. Must be a K thing!

I’ll absolutely be back.