Hey lads. Been snooping through this thread for ages and decided to make an account and post.

Went to 55 Phoenix last week. Had a lady called Mimi as my girl for 30mins, $110, which I negotiated to $100 since I didn't have that last 10 bucks. Very generous of her. Had about a 15min massage, popped spots on my back and shoulders that I didn't know existed. Very well done for a quick massage. Didn't do FS since I didn't really feel like it in the moment, but she suggested that she'd tease me with some sensual touching before leading into a blowjob, which I agreed upon. Excellent experience, got rid of my nerves that I walked in with. Got to play around with her for a while, she even went a bit overtime. Eventually I came in her mouth while fondling her pussy. Hadn't came in over two weeks so it was quite an orgasm.

Overall, good stuff. As a first punting experience at 20yrs old it was a lot less chaotic then I expected it to be. Probably will do FS next time. Would recommend, I prefer a slower and more sensual experience as opposed to immediate hardcore banging :) Good luck punting lads