It's all happening at the Ginzas at the moment with 4 new girls starting in the last two days!
So many options! I chose new J Sana at Ginza Club today.
Sana is absolutely top shelf.
Pretty face, smoking hot fit body, fantastic attitude and personality, top skills, and a maniac in bed.
She is here for the long term so if you are after a girl to see on a regular basis I strongly recommend Sana.
She is a keeper!

LOOKS and BODY
Sana is in her early 20s and from Osaka.
She is tall for a J girl at around 167cm and is very slim and leggy.
Fit toned flexible gym fit body. Smokin hot.
Nice set of perky firm B cup boobs, toned abs, small waist and hips, perfect little bum, long toned legs.
Beautiful white smooth skin, shaved pussy and a navel piercing.
Very pretty face. Very classy elegant look rather than the usual cute girl next door look most J girls have.
Beautiful long black hair and gorgeous smile.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
Sana has been in Sydney one month on a study visa but this was her first day doing this job in Sydney.
I think she probably had some experience back in Japan and because she knows what she is doing.
She loves Sydney and wants to stay here as long as possible. She studies so I expect she will do a few short shifts per week.
Sana is a very warm and friendly girl and super GFE.
Her English is pretty good and no problems with communication.
She is not a professional performer service queen type, but more of a very genuine horny girlfriend type.
She is a very highly sexual girl, super horny and keen to explore and have fun.
She is very passionate and sensual and when things get hot and she feels relaxed and confident she is quite kinky and adventurous.
My advice is start off nice and slow and once she is confident with you she will surprise you!

DFK and DATY
Sana is a very genuine and natural girl and goes with her feelings,
So she started off the kissing nice and slow and testing the waters and once she was feeling comfortable WOW! and whole different side of her personality came out and she DFKed me like crazy for the rest of the hour.
Sana's pussy is so smooth and perfect and tastes delicious.
She absolutely goes crazy for DATY and bucks and wriggles and squirms in total orgasmic delight and pleasure.

BBBJ
Sana gives a 10/10 BBBJ.
Nice teasing start and then gradually built up the tempo until she was giving me a sloppy slurpy loud machine gun BBBJ.

FUCKING
Sana is super tight! Her pussy is like a wet velvet vice squeezing the fuck out of my cock and making it throb harder.
She absolutely love to fuck and goes at it with 100% energy and 100% GFE feeling.
She is fit and flexible and a mad fuck in every position, but always with 100% intimacy and sensual feeling.

ROUND 2
Time was running out so I asked Sana if she was up for another quick one and she was 100% keen to go.
No time to lose so asked her what her favourite position was and straight into it until we both came.

OVERALL
Sana is absolutely top class.
If I was going to have a regular girl it would be Sana.
Not just because she is very pretty and has a smoking hot body and a fantastic attitude and is a mad fuck.
But also because she is so sensual and passionate and and I think she has so many layers to her sexuality and I feel like we only explored some of them in one hour.
She is the type of girl you could see again and again.