Quote Originally Posted by MrSeven View Post
Brother poontang holy fuk! U know ur stuff. Shall run riot with all those places.
Cool! We were gonna try pattaya but werent sure if it was worth the trip. Sounds like its a must do.
Main thing is just fucking hot sexy girls and hell no lady boys!!
You're welcome mate. BKK is my favourite place on earth, something of a passion, so happy to help wherever I can.

100% you should do Patts if you're there for 2 weeks. Every guy has his preference, but the only way you can work out which YOU like best is to experience them both. I'd suggest not planning too far ahead until you get there ..... do at least 3 nights in BKK to start, then head to Patts. Either you'll love it and stay there until it's time to fly home, or you'll prefer BKK and can just head back there whenever you're done with Pattaya. At least that way you'll know what you're comparing it too.

As for ladyboys, don't knock it until you try it ................... kidding!! Not my thing either. The ladyboy only bars will be pretty obvious and easy to avoid. Iirc there's only one in Soi Cowboy, right opposite Baccara, called the Cockatoo Bar or some such. At NEP, the rule is to avoid all bars starting with "C" (for "cock"!), Obsessions and Temptations. They're all in the far right corner of the Plaza as you enter, easy enough to avoid. The bigger problem is that some regular bars still have the odd one, and even more again have the occasional POST-OP ..... Hollywood definitely does, as does Erotica. In Pattaya, Airport has at least one post-op, but errrrrr don't ask how I know ......

Still plenty of ways to avoid them. My motto is "If in doubt, don't find out" which applies to LB's and underage girls. There's SOOOO many girls to choose from, no need to take any chances. Otherwise, you can always ask the girl, they've got no reason to lie if you're going to find out and be pissed off later anyways. Avoid fake tits (I prefer the tiny spinners anyways), and always look at those hands and feet!! If they're bigger than yours, chances are her cock is / was too ......

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
Hi Punter,

Excellent work brother!!

Please repost your info in the overseas section with some tags like Bangkok Pattaya massage etc. so that future brothers can all benefit from this !!
Maybe we can get Admin to move this thread?? There is already a few other threads in the O/S section where I've put in my 2 baht worth. FYI, MrSeven:

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...k-tips-anybody

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...3-Travel-Plans

Quote Originally Posted by MrSeven View Post
Haha good suggestion wiz. I've read in other forums the godeep girl is in fact a girl. With huge fake titties, but wont let u play with them!? See if i can change that. Work my charm.
Good man, doing your research!! Yes, she's real, and apparently quite adept at putting those lips to work. I've seen many a review ..... thought I'd linked them here previously but can't find that post atm ...... may have been on another forum. Anyways, sounds as though you may have already found them.

I gave BJ bars a short mention in my earlier post, haven't been to DR BJ's but it has a good reputation so kudos to hikhik for posting the link for you. It's the kind of thing you need to do once, but the BJ bars like Lolita's, Lollipop, DR BJ's in BKK or Bliss Lounge in Patts are quite tame as you're taken to a private area for service. There are other places where you can get serviced quite publicly if that's your thing ..... After Skool on Soi Cowboy has a "naughty boy corner", will never forget resting my Chang on the main bar while a girl was on her knees blowing me, at the other end of the same bar another girl was on her back, legs apart with another punter standing on the rungs of his stool and pounding away on her right there. The looks on the faces of other guys just coming in for a beer was priceless!!

In Patts, I already mentioned Babydolls for hands-on fun. Buy your girl a lady drink, and you'll be DFK'ing her while she's topless and grinding on your lap. Not enough fun?? Move to the back corner, there'll be naked girls in the tub that you can help wash for a tip. STILL not enough fun for you?? There'll be a table show on the left hand side as you enter, for a few drinks / baht, you'll be able to stick your hands or tongue in any orifice, or eat a banana out of the girls pussy. And that's nothing compared to some of the sick shit that goes on at Windmill or X-Zone (DATY on the bar, getting ice for your drink delivered by pussy, fisting ....)

I tend to keep it "vanilla" most of the time, just find a young sweet thing to take home for LT. But the sky's the limit, anything you need to cross off your bucket list, LOS is the place. Just make sure your hotel is "girl friendly", your wallet is full of baht, and you're wearing your best smile to give the ladies the right vibe.