Hey all, Just came across this site whilst searching for RnT ladies. Went to the Green Tea Massage, 2908 Logan Road Underwood for the first time today(been driving past it for ages on the way to work, never noticed it). Went in enquired about a massage, was told $60 for 30m, asked if any extras were available and was told no. Said ok and went to leave and the litle azn babe raced around from behind the counter grabbed my arm and said u cum try massage for $40. So i said ok and went into a very dark little room, could see a little better when my eyes adjusted it looked very nice and clean compared to what i have seen and been into over the years in my quest for the best RnT service. Surprisingly the massage was excellent(best I have ever had i think) by a very attractive azn babe with great legs. She remained fully clothed throughout the massage and when i touched her leg she went a little rabid on me, my fault should of asked first i guess! Anyway nearing the end of the time slot she said for $30 she would wank me off or for extra $80 she would show me her titties as well as a wank.........went for just the wank, she gave me a sponge bath at the end which was quite good as well. Overall i thought it was a good experience, probably would get better if you became a regular and they got to know you a little. The girl was quite chatty as well which i like only downside side i guess was that the tug was a little robotic but at the end of the day i would go back..............$70 was well within the budget.....

Cheers

Slavejus4u