Hey guys, my first post here but have lurked on this site for about a year or so now.
I only just thought to myself, why haven't I joined and contributed to this forum yet?
So now I will and to start it off, an after report of a great girl who does a very nice massage.

I'm sorry if this girl has already been reviewed but I haven't seen it anywhere yet so I thought I would finally bring some good news to the currently slow paced and overpriced ML scene. She has been around for awhile now and I have seen her multiple times. She is a very small, in shape and attractive Thai lady who works off Albert St and she advertises in the CM as "CBD Thai 19, sz6 lady, DD, friendly, parking. Last digits 605". To no surprise I'd say she is exaggerating her age but the rest is true and she is still an attractive woman.

She charges $65 for 30 mins and $100 for 1 hour which I am happy to pay as her service is adequate and it beats the $100 for 30 mins ML that are going around at the moment. She tells you to lay down and you can start either on your stomach and be sensually teased just wanting more while she tickles you from behind and slides her body across yours (I recommend this one even though you may think you are too horny to be teased) or you can lay on your back and enjoy the view of this small woman as she relaxes you with her touch.

Very smooth skin which she allows you to touch but is a bit reserved around her private part and a nice smile and attitude to go with it. Also when it comes to the finishing line she gives a nice prostate massage just to add to the experience while giving you a nice view of her ass usually, unless that isn't your thing.

Body: 7/10
Face: 7/10
Massage: 7-8/10
Attitude: 9/10
Wallet Damage: 8/10

She is usually available 7 days around business hours, I hope this review doesn't make her unreachable but as I've found first hand she can be a busy girl at times anyways. Happy punting guys and I'd say you'll be hearing a lot more from me.