As if it wasn't bad enough that Ginza had all these hot Japanese girls, not to mention the Singaporean and Malay ones, then it was Thai ones, and now they are bringing in Chinese ones ; I saw Bebe, Snow, and Victoria all in one week! I have been like a kid a Toys R us!

I have already done an AR on Bebe, and I will get around to doing one on Snow, but let me try and concentrate on Victoria for a while.

Victoria is a total sexpot, sex on a stick, she just oozes sex. She is not the youngest girl at Ginza, or the most beautiful, but she is pretty close to the sexiest.
Beautiful face, very long hair, big beautiful eyes, and very full lips you could kiss all day and night!

And then there's the body! You can't really fault it; slim and toned but with a perfect set of C or maybe D cup tits, perfect tanned skin that's so soft and silky, great little arse, and toned tummy and hips.

And as if that's not enough, then there's the personality; really foxxxy, and playful, and friendly, and with a touch of class. I really like the girls - they are so cute - but sometimes you want a woman! It's not an age thing - she is only around mid 20s at the most I think, but like Jasmin she just oozes feminine sexuality. She is a full frontal assault on your pheromones!
As soon as I saw her I thought "Fuck, I so need to fuck you!"

Once we got through the "formalities" of undressing, showering etc (I say "formalities" in quotation marks because with a girl like Victoria, they are far from formal - there was a lot of flirting, and groping and kissing involved - to say the least).

It was pretty clear to me she is more of a PSE girl ( I would say 70% PSE 30% GFE) so once we were on the bed I let her take control and give me her best shot - and fuck its a damn good best shot!

Her catbath and BBBJ are pretty fucking amazing - the new girls just rush into sucking your cock, but Victoria is an experienced professional and teases and teases and teases until you are begging her to take you in her mouth - and when she does, it's heaven - Fantastic BBBJ!

I couldn't resist going down on her smooth shaved pussy and she really got off on the DATY - her pussy is perfect! I have no idea what that even means - perfection is a mystery!

She then asked me what I wanted her to do and I got her to suck me off some more, until I was just about to explode again, and then got her to mount me for some cowgirl. Getting inside Victoria's pussy is a bucket list event - she is tight, but she can take a deep pounding.

We went crazy in cowgirl, I flipped her over for mish, then moved into sideways, then into doggie, and then horizontal doggie, staying inside her the whole time, and we just went for it until I came, and then we locked lips and clenched hands until I attained some level of consciousness and pulled out. And then we just locked bodies and held and kissed and talked until my heart rate got down to a safe level.

Victoria is a special girl. She is more PSE than GFE but like Cassie she is the sort of girl who can instinctively tune in to what you want and will respond to how you approach her. If you want a full on PSE session from her she will give it to you, if you want a GFE session she will give it to you, and if like me you want a bit of both she will give you that too.

Victoria is one of the best girls in Sydney right now for sure!

I don't like to make comparisons but since the issue has been raised elsewhere I have to say something. Victoria and Snow are totally different girls and both absolutely top class. I would rate both of them 9.5. And then of course there's the 3rd new Chinese girl Bebe who I would also rate 9.5. I am not being PC or diplomatic here; I honestly can't separate them.

Maybe I will have to see them all again and see if one can score a 9.75 .

If you can conjure up the time and money and energy, I would strongly recommend you see all 3 girls and decide for yourself!