Girls Photos : Not available

Photo Genuine: N/A

Hours of Business : 10 Am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Petite, , awesome natural C cup titties

Pussy: Landing strip, hairless and huge pussy lips

Roster: Sunday

Nationality or Ethnicity : Singaporean

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, DATY, FS, CIM, HJ, Rimming, Anal, Toys, Prostate stimulation, massage.

Review:

I read that a previous WL was starting Sunday. Elin was described as "Experienced Elin is back and offers a very adventurous service."

I booked her first up and arrived early and had to wait 10 minutes. Angie finally shows me to the room. In pops Elin. She has a sweet face, good body and great natural tits. Her English is rudimentary but she is happy and vibrant. I shower again, as having showered before I left home and I pay particular attention to my derrière. I am hoping Elin has an adventurous tongue.

We start with me giving Elin an oil massage ensuring I gain access to her ass and pussy. She has very large labia minor and is very vocal as I play with her. She is visibly wet as I slide a thumb into her ass. She lifts her hips off the bed to take more of my thumb and she starts playing with her clit.

I roll her over and get a mini Hitachi out of my bag. She squeals as I work her clit with the vibrator on high. We keep going for a while but it's obvious she does not want to come as she moves her hips and laughs as I suck on her peanut. That's OK for me as she can now please me.

The rest of the time together ticks all the boxes! A tongue lashing of my cock and balls which is divine. She continues for five minutes with some deep throat and shaft licking. She then commences kissing and flicking her tongue over my balls and across my perineum. Elin is certainly very talented. She then starts a rimming that lasts forever. She puts oil in the palm of her hand and starts tromboning me which is driving me crazy.

She switches to a BBBJ while fingering my arsehole. Slowly at first but she picks up the tempo as she feels my sphincter starts to contract and then release as she sucks me with great skill. I finally let go in her mouth as she milks my prostate. I continue to twitch for half a minute as she continues to keep me in her mouth and flick her tongue across my corona.

The sink bears the evidence that that was a large load.

A shower ensued and then an average massage. During the massage Elin whispers in my ear if "I can do two times" and "you like anal on me?" Well, don't you just love 'em when they ask you that!

She starts another BJ while teasing my balls with light touches of her fingernails. A condom applied and some Cowgirl and Asian Cowgirl. Elin loves to grind away so I just enjoy her for a while. She then lubes up her ass and gets on her knees so I can slip in the tradesman's entrance in doggy.

Well, after a few thrusts it feels more like Bunnings main gates! I am finding it difficult to come so Elin whips off the condom and works hard with a HJ to get me over the line, which she did.

All in all, a great punt with an enthusiastic WL. Next time I will take her up on the offer for a double.