New Snow Lotus now opens in CBD @ 2/F 68A Erskine St/entry via 248 Kent St 9290-1886

It's been one week since Vicky's new shop has opened on 248 Kent Street. When I was there last Wednesday, the shop wasn't quite ready, so I thought I better give it a week before I do a road test.

Rang Vicky around lunch time today to see if Mimi was free, and she was, so got there ASAP and took a good look around. As the building owner did not allow any large signage for the massage shop, so there was only an A-4 size wall sign for the Lotus Massage - right next to the other business tenant Liverpool Parnters.

Made my way up the stairs to the top floor (2/F) and you would start seeing some more promising massage shop signature as you progressed past the business tenant.

The Reception area is cosy with a couple of visitors chairs, occupied by Vicky and Mimi at the time. And who's that girl ?

Her name is Yoko, young and slim and tall with long legs. very sexy stocking and short skirts, yeah, I think a lot of brothers will like her, Yoko has this innocent look and her English is quite good as we had a little chat. B- Cups, OK I better stick with Mimi's 36 E Cups! But on looks only, I am quite happy to recommend Yoko to most brothers.

All 4 rooms are now fully fitted out, Vicky decided to make the first room next to reception a wash room for the towels and MLs rest room, so only 4 massage rooms for services. and all of them are quite cosy, fully enclosed and with central air conditioning. the part I like the most is the wall mirror tiles, it makes the rooms look longer and they will be put to full use during the part two process..................haha - especially with Mimi on top !!

As this was my extended lunch break, so I only went for 30 min, and no part i massage of course, go straight into the part 2 main event and Mimi's sensational body to body has never disappointed and it's not gonna disappoint today. This is the last room at the end of the hall and has a big window facing Erskine Street but was covered with a piece of red sheet. as the sun was very bright today, even with lights off inside the room, it just has this red light effect !! And I must say Mimi's beautiful breasts have never looked this good under some natural light.

When she was on her hands and knees facing me with the 36 E Cups hanging down from her treasure chest, the filtered red sunlight just made her breasts look oh so sexy, so big and bouncy with pointy nipples ! - let me try to find a pair for comparison: - well on second thought, may be not. You guys better see for yourself.

Well, the session was sensational, I got everything I ever wanted in a massage shop except the FS! and as usual, my 30 min ended up more like a 40 min.

On my way out, Vicky and Yoko was decorating the stairways with wall pattern stickers. Those of you who have been to the old Snow Lotus will know what I am talking about. And Yoko was looking really yummy with those slim (but not skinny - just right!) long legs wrapped in see through stockings.

Cheers