Stanley st
Having spent 10 days in Pattaya and Bangkok, I had thought I had satisfied myself with HAB. However, that theory did not hold and I found myself on the prowl for more HABs. I love Asian women as they are sexier, more feminine and you don’t get the attitude you get from overpriced and often angry butch Caucasian women.
Well, I also hate paying for expensive massages with only the possibility of a happy ending (but if so at a big cost) so I have tended to always avoid the massage shops in Brisbane like GTYM and Stanley St.
However, last week and I thought I needed to expand my outlook and look at other venues. So off I went to Stanley St. After paying $70 for massage at the front desk, I got a very nice Korean girl who took me to a very clean massage room and who gave me a pretty damn good massage which involved deep tissue massage, walking on my back and other things.
At the end of the massage, I gently inquired about other ways to end the massage, and got offered a curious and what I think was rather expensive range of extras. This started with $30 for making me happy clothed, $70 topless making happy and $100 very happy with no clothes on. Doing my mental calculations, I worked out that this was about $40 more expensive than full service with a range of hot girls at somewhere like Yumi or miso honey. I sort of laughed when told this and went and had a shower (shaking my head).
Is this normal, this sort of pricing? What a rip of if it is.
Last time in Sydney, I paid $60 for similar massage and another $30 for hj and 69. I hate Brisbane. I think we are at the ass end of the happy massage business in Australia.